Right on Target
CABSS Onlus newsletter
Registration: Tribunale di Roma n. 499 del 07/11/2007
Read the latest edition of our newsletter!
Published on 30/06/2015
- Dear Readers
- An approach to meditation mindfulness for parents
- Roberto Wirth, President of CABSS, receives an Honorary Degree from John Cabot University
- The Multisensory Laboratory Grows at CABSS thanks to Pandora “Donne X il Domani”
- ENS Conference: university and deaf students - the Fulbright Roberto Wirth scholarship
- “Metal for Kids. United” in favor of CABSS
- The Los Angeles Marathon 2015: Mukhtar Murtaza runs for CABSS
- “ ‘700 - ‘800 engravings from Rome”, fundraising event in favor of children at CABSS
- Presentation of “Il Silenzio è Stato il mio Primo - -Compagno di Giochi” by Roberto Wirth
- Support us!
- Support CABSS directly from the U.S.A.!
- Donate your 5X1000!